Cocktail ZOMBIE 2.0 with FORVM Chardonnay
|Type of plate||Cocktails|
|Type of vinegar||Forvm Chardonnay|
25 ml Rum Plantation 3 *
25 ml Rum Plantation dark
10 ml Rum Plantation overproof
35 ml Pinneaple juice
35 ml Orange juice
25 ml Mango shrub
Forvm Chardonnay vinegar
15 ml Passion fruit
Mango Shrub ingredients
400 gr Mango
450 gr Sugar
5 gr Salt
Vinagre Forvm Chardonnay
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker.
- Add 1 scoop of crushed ice.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is cool.
- Pour the contents into a tiki glass or a tall glass.
- Finish with new ice and garnish with mint and dried or fresh fruit.
- To give a little show. Take half a lime without the pulp and add rum overproof + 60 ° VA, ignite with a blowtorch and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
For the mango shrub:
- Once the mangoes are weighed, cut them into small pieces.
- Add the sugar in a bowl along with the mangoes. Add the salt.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Add the vinegar to the mango mixture with sugar, stir to dissolve the sugar and let it rest for a few hours, up to 24 hours if you want. You can also go to step 5 directly.
- Strain to separate the mango and bottle the shrub, keep in the fridge.
Recipe from Rubén, Celler de l’Avi‘s bartender
* Shrub: It is a concentrated syrup made with a base of fruit, sugar and touches of vinegar depending on the flavour you want to achieve.