- Marinate the strawberries for 24 hours in the refrigerator with sugar and vinegar.
- After 24 hours, strain the strawberries and reserve the left juice.
- Take the magret and sear in the frying pan on the fat side until golden brown. Do the same for the other side and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the magret from the frying pan and add the liquid released by the strawberries and cook until reduced.
- Slice the magret and place the strawberries on the plate.
- Pour the reduced vinegar on top and serve.
Recipe from chef Josep Pasqual (Restaurant Ull de Llebre).