Strawberry mojito macerated in vinegar Forvm Chardonnay
|Type of plate||Cocktail|
|Type of vinegar||Forvm Chardonnay|
Forvm Chardonnay vinegar
- We macerate the strawberries previously cut into quarters with the vinegar, lemon juice and sugar. In this case we have done it vacuum-packed.
- Place 10 mint leaves in a glass with 25 ml of lemon juice and 2 spoonfuls of brown sugar.
- Add 50 ml of rum and about 10 ml of the maceration juice.
- Fill half the glass with crushed ice, add 3 strawberries and finish filling the glass with ice.
- Finish by filling the glass to the top with soda and decorate with a mint leaf.
Thanks to the Escola d’Hoteleria Joviat for the recipe.